Unable to control mobile phone photography
2. The remote photographing switch in app is not turned on: equipment - Application Management - Remote photographing
3. The camera of the mobile phone system is not turned on
4. The volume key is not set for the mobile camera to control the shutter
5. No Bluetooth pairing with the system: disconnect the Bluetooth and reconnect. After the pairing prompt pops up, click "pairing"
6. If the Bluetooth connection of the system is abnormal, you can turn off the Bluetooth and turn it on again